Paying with Bitcoin
To Pay with Bitcoin with NO Bitcoin account or Bitcoin:
(This can be done with no ‘KTC’ – know you client – only an email’)
Follow this step by step guide to paying with Bitcoin for UKTV and anything in the future that may come up, it is very handy to have. You do not need to know anything at all about Bitcoin or how it works to do a simple payment as you are only really paying with your credit card anyway.
– Go to: UKTV Bitcoin
– Click ‘Open Account’ takes 40 secs
– Enter ‘Email’ and a ‘Password’ – Click Register
– Confirm your email and it will take you to login
– Click OK and OK to get to your account
– If not already at ‘Deposit’ page click on ‘Deposit’ on the left bar
– Click ‘USD’ then type in search ‘Euro’
– Type in amount ’75’ (26 for 1 month / 73 for 3 month / 150 for 6 month / 290 for 12 month)
– Click ‘Exchange’
– Copy and paste this Bitcoin Address 3B76v7UApxp4XmVE7m4dbHr6krEYV3DvtP
– Continue then enter your card details and address associated with the card and PAY NOW
– You may need to verify your email in your own email account but that is how simple it is.
That is it, so easy to do and this way you don’t need to own bitcoin to do a payment.